Junior Marketing Manager (part-time)
POSITION: JUNIOR MARKETING MANAGER
- Part-time (starting off with 2 days per week)
- Remote (I'm hard to pin down. Feel free to apply from wherever in the world.)
- Paid by the hour
ABOUT GIRL OF THE EARTH: We make effortless womenswear using genuine vintage fabric remnants dating 1930-1999. This means each piece is totally sustainable and what I like to call few-of-a-kind! The only person behind the brand is me (Ruby), the founder and designer, alongside my seamstress and fulfilment assistant.
I'm looking for a fashion-industry young-professional to help with marketing! You'll be using your own Instagram account a lot, so your account will need to somewhat reflect girl of the earth :) Your biggest goal will be customer acquisition, by the ways of:
- INFLUENCER MARKETING: getting the appropriate on-brand influencers to wear girl of the earth
- CELEB STYLING: getting the appropriate on-brand celebrities to wear girl of the earth by reaching out to their stylists
- PRESS COVERAGE: writing to journalists, keeping up with relationships, getting our pieces featured in publications!
- COLLABS: if we find the right people/brands to collaborate with and feel like it 🤷♀️
- +++ other creative ideas surrounding marketing :)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has experience interning/working at a PR agency, Marketing agency, or big brand
- Loves sustainable fashion, upcycling, etc, and has some knowledge/education around it
- Loves the girl of the earth brand!!!
- Will be self-sufficient with working daily
- Has great attention to detail (typos, spelling errors, etc are not acceptable)
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply. To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with JR MARKETING MANAGER in the subject line and your CV attached. Please try to avoid showing me your experience that isn't relevant to this job. I would prefer to hear your true tone-of-voice!