LOOKING FOR: executive assistant
POSITION: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- Part-time (starting off with 2 days per week)
- Remote (we'll meet in person to interview, then the job will be remote)
- Paid by the hour / per day
ABOUT GIRL OF THE EARTH: We make effortless womenswear using genuine vintage fabric remnants dating 1930-1999. This means each piece is totally sustainable and what I like to call few-of-a-kind! The only person behind the brand is me (Ruby), the founder and designer, alongside my seamstress and fulfilment assistant.
My name is Ruby, I'm the founder of upcycling brand GIRL OF THE EARTH. I'm looking for a hard-working assistant to help me with all sorts of tasks! Some examples will be assisting me to:
- COLD EMAIL: A huge part of this job will be sending out hundreds of emails per day to celebrity stylists, influencers, journalists, etc. to try to get our clothing on the right people! This also includes RESEARCHING and finding well-known people's emails.
- MAKE PLANS: helping with logistics around photoshoots, pop-up events, etc
- CONTENT CREATION: As a small business it's hard to churn out content every day, hopefully you can help creating TikTok videos, coming up with ideas for Instagram posts, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has experience interning/working at a PR agency, marketing agency, or big brand
- Is familiar with Tiktok
- Has great attention to detail (typos, spelling errors, etc are not acceptable)
- Will be self-sufficient with working daily
- Loves sustainable fashion, upcycling, etc, and has some knowledge/education around it
- Loves the girl of the earth brand!!
TO APPLY: Please email email@example.com with the subject "ASSISTANT". Please feel free to keep it casual, I'm very casual in general and would like to hear your tone of voice!
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply. To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with JR MARKETING MANAGER in the subject line and your CV attached. Please try to avoid showing me your experience that isn't relevant to this job. I would prefer to hear your true tone-of-voice!